Here is another simple and quick BBQ recipe for some yummy prawns this time.
I have been making these for years and they always go quick at the table.
I had approximately 100 peeled and deveined prawns
For the Marinade:
- 2 Tbsp Melted Butter (i used unsalted)
- 2 Minced Garlic Cloves
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Juice from 1/2 a Lemon
- 5 Sprigs Fresh Thyme
- Handful minced Italian Parsley
- 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
- 2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- If you are using wood skewers soak them in some water for about 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse your prawns keeping the tails on.
- Skewer your prawns onto the skewers.
- Mix the above in a bowl. Using a brush coat both sides of the prawns in the marinade. I let mine sit for 20 mins.
- Start up the BBQ and once it is hot place your skewers on.
- These guys cook fast so don’t leave them unattended. You will need about 1 – 2 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately.