This is my absolute go to/must serve appetizer! I make it pretty much every time we entertain or if I am asked to bring an appy to a gathering. It is super easy and quick to make and always a hit! As my friends may know about me, I love to make sure my meals are nicely seasoned…with this dish it is no different. While it is unremarkably different from most Artichoke dip recipes out there, I add some extra seasonings to elevate it from the standard. I hope you enjoy it 😊
1 8oz Pack of Cream Cheese (softened)
1 Cup Real Mayonnaise
1 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 14oz can Artichokes (I usually dice up my artichokes so they aren’t huge pieces)
1 TSP White Pepper
2 TSP Garlic Powder
1 TSP Dried Oregano
½ Tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients above and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture into an oven safe dish and bake for 30 minutes.
This quick and easy meal doesn’t require sides because they are stuffed into the chicken! There are endless ways and recipes for stuffed chicken breasts and they are always a great change from having just plain old chicken again. This particular recipe was inspired by my sister-in-law who a few years ago made an amazing Mediterranean Salad.
For the Quinoa:
- 1 Cup Quinoa
- 1 1/2 Chicken broth
- 1/4 Tsp Oregano
- 1/4 Tsp Cayenne
- 1/2 Can of Artichokes (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp Green Olives (chopped)
- 2 Roasted Red Peppers (chopped)
- 3 Tbsp Sundried Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Basil (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
1) Combine your quinoa with the broth, oregano and cayenne. Bring to a boil then lower the heat to simmer until it is cooked.
2) Add in the peppers, olives, artichokes, tomatoes, garlic, basil and feta and combine together.
3) Set aside to cool.
- 3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Combine the above together.
1) Clean your chicken breasts and cut them open through the middle like a pouch.
2) Stuff the breasts with the quinoa mixture holding it together with a toothpick if necessary.
3) Brush on your glaze over the breasts making sure they are coated.
4) Heat your oven to 420F. Place the stuffed breasts on a parchment lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 20 mins or until chicken is cook throughout.